What most people don't know is that they are deficient in nutrients. When I was diagnosed with cancer I discovered that I was deficient in Vitamins D, B12, and Iron. I was also deficient in melatonin, magnesium and zinc. All of these vitamins and minerals are linked to increased cancer risk and present themselves in symptoms that we often ignore.
Here are some of the symptoms you should never ignore:
1. Pale skin or unusual pallor
2. Ridged or spoon-shaped nails
3. Mouth issues - cracked lips, ulcers, fissures, swollen tongue
4. Fatigue and muscle weakness
5. Food cravings
6. Inability to loose weight
7. Lightheadedness, feeling faint, heart palpitations
8. Constipation or diarrhea
9. Skin problems
10. Hair loss
11. Neurological disorders - vision issues, dementia, brain fog
12. Numbness and tingling
13. Menstrual issues
14. Depression and Anxiety
if you have these symptoms ask your doctor for blood work so that you can start a vitamin regime.
Stay tuned for the most common vitamin and mineral deficiencies.